My third gift guide for moms and mother in laws is finally here! After a crazy week of Cyber Monday, prepping my scrunchies for their first in-person event and my sister’s Bridal shower, I am finally sitting down to get this guide to you! Seems like it was just the beginning of November and I was thinking the guides were coming way to early. Now I am about to warn you when the last day to order is. Time flies when Christmas cheer is in the air!
As long as you order on or before December 16th, your packages should make it with normal ground shipping. I work for an e-commerce website, so these are the dates I have been notifying customers with to ensure them they will get their orders within plenty of time to gift as presents! Always double check retailers websites to guarantee you items will arrive before Christmas!
I had so much fun making this! My mom was a big help with this guide! When I asked her for some ideas when I felt stumped, she gave me plenty! She’s a mom, grandma and mother-in-law and these are items she loves and most she uses daily! Thanks again mom!
- Personalized Cutting Board // 2. Pink Earrings // 3. Christmas Pajama Set / 4. Santa Hat Wine Tipper // 5. Fuzzy Socks // 6. Cozy Bathrobe // 7. Luggage Tag // 8. Offline Slippers // 9. Pineapple Wine Stopper // 10. Raffia Wine Caddy
1. Personalized Cutting Board // Anything personalized is the best! It can be engraved with whatever name you want on it! Cutting boards are also a necessity and a useful item! Who wouldn’t want to cut veggies or fruit on a cutting board with their name on it?!
2. Pink Earrings // Both my mom and I love gifting earrings to each other! These pink ones are adorable and perfect for a mom or MIL who likes simple jewelry with a hint of color.
3. Christmas Pajama Set // Pajamas are something my family always gifts each other. This year, it seems like themed pajamas are selling out quicker than usual. I love this matching festive tree set, it makes me so happy. If your concerned about sizing, size up a size! Comfy and cozy pajamas are always in style!
4. Santa Hat Wine Tipper // Okay, I found these on ETSY and am in LOVE! You can use it as a tree topper, wine topper and they even sell some to fit a head to be worn as a real Santa hat! The shop owner handmakes them all by knitting large yarn!
5. Fuzzy Socks // Socks are always a necessity. No matter where you live, your age or size, socks are an easy gift to give.
6. Cozy Bathrobe // How adorable is the fuzzy red bathrobe. Perfect for throwing on during chilly mornings at home. I love the bright Christmas red color. Again, size up if your worried about sizing, it’s not like buying jeans for someone!
7. Luggage Tag // If your mom’s or MIL love to travel, this Rifle Paper Co. luggage tag is super fun! The illustration of the girl is so fun and unique. These are also a lower cost item and won’t break the bank.
8. Offline Slippers // For a second, I thought these might be geared towards a younger market but hey, there’s moms of every age! I think any female would love these and find them cute and silly. The insides look super plush and cloud like.
9. Pineapple Wine Stopper // My mom loves her wine. She is always looking at cute wine stoppers and I could not not include this one! Pineapple products are one of my obsessions.
10. Raffia Wine Caddy // Another wine item! If you have any holiday parties or are going to be gifting wine, I think this wine caddy would be adorable to bring the wine in! It’s pretty and could easily double as a home decoration after Christmas.
I hope you all had an amazing week after Thanksgiving! Is anyone done with Christmas shopping?! Usually I am done by Black Friday but this year has really gotten away from me. Next weekend I am heading to the Mall at Millenia with my mom to enjoy the decorations, dress in sweaters to pretend it’s cold out in air-conditioning ha, look at Pottery Barn and Anthropologie (we live an hour from those stores) and hopefully get all my Christmas shopping done!
Did you see that I sold my scrunchies at my first in-person event?! Before I took at trip to Georgia with my family for Thanksgiving, I spend a few weekend’s prepping my scrunchies for their first even at a local store in Downtown Melbourne called This Little Light of Mine. I actually was not able to get there because my sisters shower was on the same day but it was super exciting to set up the display and have friends come and shop.
Thanks again for your support with Sunshine Style Co. I appreciate it so so much! Any blog comment, DM, email, Instagram comment or conversation, I am so grateful and love this community! Excited for 2021, growing this blog and new SS Co. designs to come!
Lots of Sunshine,